PowerPCS - Position Control Software for Sage Abra HRMS
Maintaining positions is easy with PowerPCS. All aspects
of comprehensive position based management, from
initial setup, to adding incumbents, to tracking
history, are streamlined in PowerPCS. Based on permanent, unique
position numbers, PowerPCS makes it effortless
to track the budgeting, planning and employee data that
is associated with each position.
- Health Care Organizations
- Government Units
- Large Manufacturers
- Use Abra's employees, organizational levels, jobs, salary grades, EEO classifications, and more. These tables are maintained in Sage Abra for 100%
consistency. Employee changes in Sage Abra are recorded in PowerPCS, and required
history records are created automatically!
Detail FTE and Budget Data
- FTEs (full time equivalents) measure the number of full time employees
(incumbents) that would be required to satisfy the duties of a position. Track
pay frequency, budgeted hours, budgeted pay rates, and budgeted annual cost for
Detailed Status Tracking
- Track a position’s current status, whether vacant, partially filled,
filled, or overfilled. Choose whether a position is active or inactive; funded
Detailed Date Analysis
- Track established, available, ending and current status dates.
Track Vacancy Statistics
- Track the number of times that a position has been vacant, the total time
vacant, and the average vacancy.
Multiple Position Groupings
- Define up to three group levels in addition to Sage Abra’s existing
five organizational levels.
Multiple Incumbents per Position, Multiple Positions per
Track User Defined Data
- For position data that is specific to your organization, track up to six
user defined items. Each incumbent can be assigned up to four user defined
Unlimited History Tracking
- Changes to a position or to an incumbent create detailed history records.
Track an unlimited number of history records.
Detailed Reporting and Analysis
- Fully ODBC compliant databases allow you to use your favorite reporting
tools, including R&R, Crystal or Excel. The quick reference summary shows
total positions, organized by active, funded and staffing status, as well as the
number of active incumbents in your system. Standard reports include vacancy
analysis, budgeted vs. actual analysis, position details, incumbent details,
and much more.
- PowerPCS is written utilizing Visual FoxPro, Microsoft®
Software's powerful database oriented programming language. Using this industry
standard language assures you that your data is available to other industry
standard tools for reporting, analysis and interfacing. It gives users the
assurance that PowerPCS will be easily upgradeable to evolving technologies as
they become available.